New: AI for Medical Affairs Webinar and Product Preview
Join speakers Tim Mikhelashvili and Sean Smith as they explore:
- The current challenges of capturing, analyzing, and sharing medical insights
- How new technologies can greatly improve productivity, performance, and deliver immediate value
VIEW RECORDED WEBINAR
This live webinar was recorded on February 18, 2020, 11:00 am EST*
During the first half of this webinar you will learn
- The strategic importance of insights as a KPI
- How observations are different from insights and why they both matter
- The three main types of insights and how to classify them
- How to have more meaningful KOL dialogues
- Why insights are the path to demonstrating value
During the second half Sorcero will present
- The current tech challenges to gathering and analyzing insights
- Sorcero’s unique approach to analyzing and enhancing insight data
- A demonstration of Sorcero’s all-new Medical Insights platform
- Getting to the “so what” faster with reports that deliver real strategic value (in minutes rather than weeks or months)
About the Speakers
Tim Mikhelashvili, Founder and CEO, Amedea Pharma Consulting
Tim has 15+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. He has experience in both field- and headquarters-based medical and Medical Science Liaison Trainer roles at large companies, including Sanofi and AstraZeneca, as well as specialty, rare disease and start-up companies such as Salix, Baxalta, Synergy, and most recently UroGen. He holds a Doctor of Pharmacy with a Postdoctoral fellowship in Scientific Publications and Medical Education from Rutgers University.
Sean Smith, Chief Marketing Officer, Sorcero
Sean has 20+ years of B2B marketing experience with knowledge and information management in the technology and publishing sectors. He’s held a number of leadership roles in marketing, business development, and product strategy for companies roles at InfoDesk, Quosa, Elsevier and Thompson Publishing where he worked directly with top life science clients. He holds a master’s degree in journalism from Georgetown University and an MS in Marketing from Johns Hopkins University.
Webinar Recording Request
Registration is open to all but seats are limited—Register Today!
*This free webinar will be recorded and made available to registrants following the broadcast. Registration is open to all, but seats are limited. If you do not have a business email and wish to register please contact email@example.com with your contact information.